Quality will pervade African Certification and Testing’s technical, operational and service delivery process. Our quality service culture is characterized by client focus and continuous improvement in all we do:
The delivery of quality service shall be the focus of everyone at African Certification and Testing As we achieve success in the long term pursuit of quality, our people will strive to:
- Meet client needs and exceed client expectations
- Respond quickly and wisely to rapid changes in the business environment and changing client needs.
- Attract and retain clients by being best–in–class.
To ensure continuing success of the quality initiative, our leadership will:
- Maintain an absolute, proactive and long term commitment to client focussed, continuous service improvement.
- Understand the concepts, be familiar with the tools and encourage techniques that enable us to fully integrate client focussed continuous improvement in everything we do.
- Act as role models for the quality values of African Certification and Testing
- African Certification and Testing has formulated an Impartiality committee for ensuring strict adherence to laid down impartiality norms and for reviewing of the norms on a time to time basis.
The Managing Director, Management, Staff and Sub–contractors of African Certification and Testing are fully committed to providing all our clients and potential clients with a service that fully meets their requirements.
The product certification process will ensure that all evaluation and certification decisions are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the relevant standard. In addition African Certification and Testing is fully committed to ensuring that it fully complies with all relevant standards and all requirements of any regulatory bodies.
African Certification and Testing will ensure that a professional service will be offered to clients through the use of trained, experienced and competent evaluators and support staff.
African Certification and Testing will continually seek to improve the services it offers and will do so through acting upon client’s feedback, regular internal and external evaluation, reviews of reports, and reviews of staff, management review meetings and management meetings.
Any client who feels dissatisfied with any aspect of the service provided by African Certification and Testing is encouraged to put in writing their complaint which will be responded to promptly and thoroughly investigate.
In conducting certification activities African Certification and Testing fully understands the importance of ensuring that the product certification process and all evaluation are conducted in an impartial manner and no conflict of interest exists. To this end checks have been introduced throughout the product certification process to identify any potential conflicts of interest and an independent Impartiality Committee has been established to oversee the operations of African Certification and Testing and in particular the product certification process.